Cafe Bustelo Review



Cafe Bustelo with Mocka Espresso Maker

Can we talk?  I love this brand of espresso coffee, and you will too.  It serves up the best robust rich full-flavor, void of chicory burn, espresso each and every brew.  When you first open the vacuum-sealed brick, sweet aromatic scents of roasted buttered cocoa fill the air triggering sensations that you are about to taste your favorite chocolate candy.  The way I prepare my espresso is by using a MocKa express (which is a stovetop espresso machine).  I used to use barista machines, but learned on my own that brilliant espresso flavor comes from using stovetop makers.  The intense heated water as it pushes up through the coffee instead of down it, as barista machines work, really changes the end textured flavor. Because Café Bustelo is specially roasted and ground for making espressos, I don’t tightly pack the filter basket with coffee either; instead, I fill the basket allowing air to remain between the grinds.  This I found too, after many different brewing approaches, steeps a more complex non-biting espresso. Since it’s now summer, I enjoy my espressos iced latte style mixed with vanilla soymilk.  Other times of the year, I enjoy drinking traditional café lattes, cappuccinos, or standalone demitasses with a twist of orange.

Now matter how you enjoy your espresso beverages, Café Bustelo will assure you of an enjoyable yummy and tasty drink no matter what time of day it is.

I give it ★★★★.

No comments :

Post a Comment