Clear American Flavored Fizzy Water Rocks

Clear American


Attention flavored fizzy water lovers! Clear American in my taste buds opinion is the best.  I’ve been drinking this brand for over 12 years, and hands down it has the best full flavor taste without any bitter after smack you'll every drink.  I must confess though that I best enjoy drinking it mixed with me booze.   Drink drinks are to die for you know.


  • Golden Peach + SoCo = Yum Yum
  • White Grape + Gin = Sin Party
  • Raspberry + Vodka = Hey Hey Hey
  • Black Cherry + Vodka = Just Say, Hello
  • Key Lime + Gin = Where Have You Been All My Life
  • Watermelon + Vodka = OMG Heaven
  • Pineapple Coconut + Rum = Aye, Mate!
  • Cherry Limeade + Vodka = Sex In The City
  • Mandarin Orange + Vodka = You Won’t Have Just One


I have drank almost all of the flavors I can find at my local Wally World, except cantaloupe and tangerine lime. Consistency is never a problem, and the fizz is always perfect.  Just the way I like it to be.

I give them ★★★★★.

No comments :

Post a Comment