Ray Donovan Review

I’m going to blah blah about Showtime’s Ray Donovan.

Dog, forgive me; I got off on watching each episode of series one.  The storyline offers:
  • Hidden family secrets,

  • Smut,

  • Lies,

  • Deception, and

  • Bad boys.



Think part Scandal, part The Blacklist, and a dash of The Sopranos. The Donovan family is one jerked up family, and that’s what makes this series relatable tasty.  Ray’s character is strong, but underneath all his hottie strength and brawn lays a dark. We love dark. Don’t you?

Episode 2, A Mouth Is A Mouth and Episode 6, Housewarming, begin defining Ray’s dark.  I’m not going to give it away.  Episode 12, Same Exactly, bakes altogether the first season, and I can only hope after seeing the preview for season two, Ray’s darkness will fully unfold to expose who Ray Donovan really is. 

Season two premiers Sunday, July 13, on Showtime, and you can watch season one now on Netflix, TV.com, Ovguide.com, and others to get yourself primed.  Ray Donovan is one intense drama that platters up M’mm M’mm yummy suspense.  You cannot even imagine what you’re missing.

I give it ★★★★.

No comments :

Post a Comment