Chila Orchata Adult Beverage Review

Chila Orchata Adult Beverage
I came across this sublime adult beverage last weekend.  I wanted to get something other than Baileys or Carolans for the holidays. I am so glad I got it because it tastes even better than I had imagined. It has a wonderful creamed cinnamon flavor that is both light and rich at the same time. You cannot even taste the alcohol. I have so enjoyed drinking this beverage chilled neat, on the rocks, and mixed with vanilla vodka. Other combinations, which I have yet to try mixed with, are cinnamon whiskey, southern comfort, or coffee.

With 2/3 of a bottle left, I am sure I will enjoy all before New Years. If you’re after something different, I highly recommend that you get a bottle of Orchata cinnamon cream rum. Your taste buds and friends will thank you. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment